HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING
11 Albert Road, MIDDLESBROUGH, Cleveland, TS1 1PQ
By Telephone: 01642 244192
By Fax: 01642 232188
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All customers who make a booking as a result of information contained within this website are required to hold a valid 10 year passport.
- If you do need to apply for a new 10 year passport, please do so at least 12 weeks prior to departure. Any children under 16 who are not included on a valid 10 year passport will need to hold their own passport when traveling abroad.
- It is your responsibility to be in possession of a valid passport and any Visa that may be necessary. Hank Sharpe Travel Ltd. will not be held responsible for any loss or delay that may occur as a result of the passport or visa not being produced for travel.
- The person making the booking (lead passenger) must be aged 18 years or over and must accept responsibility for all members of the party traveling.
- It is the responsibility of the lead passenger to disclose facts about any passengers that may affect their ability to travel. Particular regard should be paid to the following; a) Criminal Offences (USA Visitors – Persons wishing to travel to the USA that have any criminal records including driving offences, must declare these at the time of booking the holiday) and b) previous deportations from the country/countries that you are visiting.
- Charges will be incurred for any amendments made to a booking or travel arrangement.
- It is a condition of booking that you take out adequate insurance either by taking out our special holiday insurance or by arranging another policy that offers the same or greater protection.
- Hank Sharpe Travel Ltd reserves the right to refuse to accept any order placed by you the customer.
- The carriage of passengers and their baggage is subject to provisions of the Warsaw Convention (as amended if applicable) national legislation and the carriers conditions of carriage.
- Each appropriate Tour Operator or Airline reserves the right to change holiday details and/or flight and routes.
All offers can be withdrawn without prior notice and prices can change at the discretion of The Principle.
Passengers are bound by the Terms & Conditions of The Principle's Contract in the 2019/2020 Main Brochure.
Newsletter | Site Map | Accessibility | Privacy | Disclaimer | Admin